Opportunity is missed by most people because it dressed in overalls and looks like work ~ Thomas Edison
Grant Clinton and Associates are highly qualified to conveniently provide a full range of audit and accounting services which are personalised in order to ensure their clients achieve their own business goals and business needs without having to worry about the basics.
- Completing and submitting VAT and other returns
- Meeting regularly to discuss financial reports
- Accounting systems and control review
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements
- Compiling cash flow reports
- Providing sound advice on specific areas of your business
For more information, you can contact Justin Rust : firstname.lastname@example.org
More on Auditing, Independent Review and Accounting >>
Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society ~ Franklin Roosevelt
Taxes have always been seen to be a rather daunting and unpleasant task to perform due to the overwhelming amount of new amendments to the tax laws. We therefore always strive to obtain and develop the best possible solutions for our client’s individual issues so that you always have peace of mind.
- Completion of registration for income tax, including provisional tax for both personal and corporation
- Preparation and submission of provisional and annual income tax returns
- Tax clearances
- Assistance with tax investigations and audits
- Employment taxes
- Family trust advice
- Fringe benefits tax
- Taxation planning
- Corporate and personal income tax
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but rather by the seeds you plant ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
At Grant Clinton and Associates, we offer a wide range of secretarial services in order to ensure that your business complies with all the necessary legislated requirements that are mandatory for a business to address in order to avoid non-compliance penalties. We are also registered with CIPC as an approved service provider.
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Directors appointments and resignations
- Maintenance of Share and other registers
- Minute books
- Attendance registers
- Annual returns
- Changes to shareholders
- Registration for VAT, PAYE, UIF, Income Tax etc.
- Registration of trademarks
You cannot change the past but you can shape the future…
Estate planning involves handling and organising a person’s assets while they are alive and then distributing those assets in a timely and smooth manner to those designated beneficiaries when they pass away.
Wills, trust formation, asset restructuring, succession planning, taxation and offshore structures are all addressed. We also evaluate your current and projected status in order to ensure you plan for your estate to pay the least amount of estate tax, while maximising the value for your family.
- Planning and drafting of wills
- Executors of estates
- Dealing with financial institutions regarding bank accounts ad investments
- Valuation and disposal of assets
- Calculation of tax liability
- Preparation and rendition of Estate income tax returns
Without goals and plans to reach them, you are a little ship that has set sail with no destination ~ Fitzhugh Dodson
We will thoroughly analyse your new business proposals and offer informed decisions and plans in order to minimize risk and maximize profit.
Our services include all aspects of establishing a new business which starts with the initial formation of a sound business plan and setting up accounting systems both computer and manual.
More on New Business Formations >>
Financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances ~ Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
Because we are living in highly inflationary environment, it is always advisable to have a personal financial plan. In close association with Alexi Coutsoudis (CFP) and Duncan Gow of PSG Konsult and through their expertise, our company therefore covers all areas of investment and planning and ranges from wealth creation, insurance requirements to retirement planning.
We will help you set goals, gather information regarding available resources, assets etc and then set up a unique financial plan that addresses your specific needs in terms of retirement, disability and death based on your present and future goals.
We will also ensure that your plan remains flexible enough to change if and when your circumstances do. We ultimately aim to ensure that you have a stable future – for you and your family.
- Taxation planning
- Risk management
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Insurance planning
- Cash flow management
- Education planning
The real secret of success is enthusiasm ~ Walter Chrysler
We take the agony out of your business by completing those mundane yet important monthly and annual bookkeeping tasks for you.
- Calculating and submitting your VAT
- Processing of creditors and debtors invoices
- Processing of general journals
- Cash book processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
Time is really the only capital that a human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose ~ Thomas Edison
Thanks to our large collection of knowledge and experience that we have accumulated over the years, we are able to successfully analyse your business and develop a strategy to improve your productivity and ensure high performance.
- Business planning and valuations
- Budget planning
- Business risk analysis
- Financial accounting
- Cash forecasts
- Cash flow projections
- Assistance with decision-making
- Assessment of emerging opportunities planning
- Advice on investments and succession planning in family businesses
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change ~ Charles Darwin
Payroll administration has become especially intricate due to the changes in tax legislation and other labour regulations. It is therefore essential that businesses seek the expertise that will accurately and efficiently handle your business’s payroll.
At Grant Clinton and Associates, we will ensure that your business receives that expertise and ensure that you wont have to worry about wasting time on doing those tasks that do not focus on your own clients and business goals. We will minimise the negative effects and fines that normally occur due to incorrect calculations or non-compliance.
- Process and payment of weekly or monthly salaries and wages directly into employees’ bank accounts
- Reconciliation of all business and other deductions
- Produce payroll reports
- Making of statutory payments
- Process your IRF 5′s
- Reconcile your IRP 201
- Administration and processing of leave, overtime, loans, bonus schedules, advances, travel claims, retrenchments and director fees
- Processing and administering of changes (such as banking details) in respect of individual employees
Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time ~ Arnold H. Glasgow
A well planned business plan is essential in order to ensure success in that business. This is due to the fact that it will ensure that your actions are intentional and focused. Let us assist you to create a plan that will maximize your chances of success.
More on Business Plans >>